Chetan Khamare, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Dr. Khamare is board certified in Cardiovascular Diseases, Interventional Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. He attended the University of
West Virginia for his interventional cardiology fellowship.
He has a special interest in peripheral vascular disease and intervention. He is an avid FSU football fan. Dr. Khamare joined Premier Heart and Vascular Center in 2013.
• Cardiovascular Diseases
• Interventional Cardiology
• Nuclear Cardiology
• Cardiovascular Diseases, West Virginia University, WV
• Interventional Cardiology, West Virginia University, WV
• Coronary and Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
• Congestive Heart Failure• Peripheral Vascular Disease